12 April 2006

Things May Come To Those Who Wait: 3/4/06

It's the tracklist from the last show. Yeah, the one like ten days ago. That's right. I know. Yeah, I am. I know. Enough already.

Applejack - The Triangles
-
The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
The View - Modest Mouse
Noam Chomsky Spring Break 2002 - Department of Eagles
-
You and Steven McQueen - The Audreys (for Ange)
Things Between People - Holly Throsby (for Vic)
I've Got You and You've Got Me - New Buffalo (for Paula)
-
The Waiting - Ninety-Nine (for Maara)
-
All Around You - Brian Jonestown Massacre (for Maara)
-
Y Control - Yeah Yeah Yeahs (for Maara)
-
The Cold Acre - Augie March
Bloody Motherfucking Asshole - Martha Wainwright
Monkey Gone to Heaven - Pixies
-
Stop - Sam Brown
Worms - Beth Orton
Sadie - Joanna Newsom
-
The Irony of it All - The Streets
I Like Repetitive Music - Regurgitator
Rolling High - The Avalanches
Everyday People - Sly & The Family Stone
-
Frustration - San Ui Lim
Prun Sunk (live) - Because of Ghosts
Vernoona - Augie March
-
Pie in the Sky - Utah Phillips & Ani DiFranco
Nietzsche - The Dandy Warhols
Heresy - Nine Inch Nails
-
Trouble - Cat Stevens
Hope There's Someone - Antony and the Johnsons
You're Never Gonna Get Ahead - Bobby Conn
-
How a Resurrection Really Feels - The Hold Steady (for Nick)
This Year - The Mountain Goats
My Mathematical Mind - Spoon
-
She's Lost Control - Joy Division
Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana
So Real - Jeff Buckley
-
Angels Heap - Neil Finn & Friends (for Ange)
People Walking Quickly - Clinkerfield
Father & Son - TISM
-
I'm Afraid of Americans - David Bowie
Ask Me Anything - The Strokes
Golgotha Tenement Blues - Machines of Loving Grace
-
Time Has Told Me - Nick Drake
Sukie in the Graveyard - Belle & Sebastian
-
Beauty Fades (Dumb is Forever) - Little General
Lightning Strikes the Postman - The Flaming Lips
Cup of Wonder - Faux Pas

3 Comments:

At 9:34 am, Blogger Dave said...

I hate the word rhythm.

 
At 1:11 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

We are not playing sukie in the graveyeard again this week. I'm putting my foot down.

 
At 4:27 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

At 2:15?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home