13 March 2006

The Tough Second Show: 13/3/06

It's the playlist!

Applejack - The Triangles
-
Season of Young Mouss - Handsomeboy Technique
Bottle Rocket - The Go! Team
Feels Alright - Regurgitator
-
I Don't Want What I Haven't Got - Sinead O'Connor (for Ingrid)
-
Parameters - Ani DiFranco (for Ingrid)
-
Vicious - Lou Reed (for Ingrid)
-
Can God Fill Teeth? - LARD
On the Other Side - The Strokes
Take This Waltz - Leonard Cohen (for Jedda)
-
Giant Spiders - Devin Davis
Dead - Steve Burns
Yeah Yeah Yeah Song - The Flaming Lips
-
Cup of Wonder - Faux Pas
The Skin of My Yellow Country Teeth - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah!
Disco Sheets - Wolf Parade
Legal Man - Belle & Sebastian
-
Psychotherapy - Melanie
Self-Evident - Ani DiFranco
'97 Bonnie and Clyde - Tori Amos
-
Dance Music - The Mountain Goats
I Turn My Camera On - Spoon
Off the Record - My Morning Jacket
-
Conceived - Beth Orton
Sprout and the Bean - Joanna Newsom (for Brooke)
Rise Up With Fists!!! - Jenny Lewis
-
Jackson - Johnny Cash and June Carter
Some Say (I Got Devil) - Melanie
Alone Again Or - Love
-
Green - Tom Waits (for Gun Street Girl)
Lover's Spit - Broken Social Scene (for Anna)
-
Butterfly Wings - Machines of Loving Grace
Anang - They Might Be Giants
My TV and You - VAST
-
Franz (17 Die! Die! Die! Fans Can't Be Wrong) - Die! Die! Die!
A Simple Dare - Because of Ghosts
Glosoli - Sigur Ros
California - Low
-
The View - Modest Mouse
Sukie in the Graveyard - Belle & Sebastian
Here Comes the Sun - Nina Simone

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home