03 April 2006

Trois - et puis Quatre

The Show III playlist is coming, promise.

First, however, I'd like to apologise to the legion fans who were anticipating full coverage of our To Do list. (Those paying attention would have noted just three tracks of the sixteen, for a poor 18.75% rate.) Due to a mishap involving a missing cable, many of the tracks were stranded in a small, sleek black box sitting on the console. Humble apologies and I owe you guys big time.

Reparations will be paid on Show NĂºmero Cuatro (I can babelfish with the best of them). Grab your diaries and mark in 2am to 6am on the 15th of April - Easter Saturday. Or, if you prefer, the extremely late evening of Good Friday. There may be an easter egg hunt. There may be bilbies. There may be limited piety. There may be unfettered blasphemy. Ezekiel may rise from the bed. There may be multiple special guests (!).

Be there or else maybe don't be.

8 Comments:

At 12:29 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't understand all the fuss whenever Ezekiel rises from his bed. Everyone else does it every other day.

 
At 12:31 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

As there should be.

 
At 12:39 pm, Blogger Dave said...

Our contest winner said that Robert Heinlein invented the water bed. Wikipedia thinks he's right. But maybe he just planted that there to confuse us.

 
At 1:01 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I actually overheard God bragging at the Pinnacle the other night that it was in fact Ezekiel who designed the water bed. Me thinks sibling rivalry was the impetus for that great feat.

 
At 2:21 pm, Blogger gun street girl said...

I can't beleive I missed it,
sleep is for suckers.

 
At 4:12 pm, Blogger Dave said...

Hey, you can buy the DVD.

 
At 7:56 pm, Blogger gun street girl said...

Where's the playlist?
I want to know what I missed.

 
At 5:19 pm, Blogger Dave said...

Professionalism plus. Tonight I promise.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home